Saturday, January 30, 2010

Last night @ Jujiin's 'Exhibit No. 1'


I’m delirious with happiness as I type this! :-) Today's post is extra special. We all have heard about the success of Jujiin Samonte's exhibit @ Trilogy last night. People came in their fab outfits and some came with extra fab makeup! :-) Thank goodness I had my camera!




First photo-op (Dale, Matt, Chi, Buern & Foxe)
Ooops, spotted!!! Hahaha! :-)




Stacy & Nica




Martin, Divine, Matt, David & Buern







Divine Lee (Makeup by yours truly & fab hair by Buern!)




Ria Bolivar, Sarah Meiers, Xtina and Grendel... (Makeup by yours truly & fab hair by Ruel Papa & Nante Alingasa!)

And more more more photo installations


Matt, me, Shahani & Chi





Ok, labas muna to smoke...





Divine, Tim & Jujiin

With Jan



and my fave?




GOTCHAAA!!!!! :-) Pasok na pasok ka sa list ma'am! :-)


And, a picture with him as a souvenir... :-)




Hihihi! :-P   Enjoy your weekend guys! :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment